Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday

Photobucket

Ok time for my update. Not been a bad week or a good week. My sons birthday was this week so there was much to tempt me. Lol. Altho I have only had 2 small small pieces of cake this week from his cake, [I can not resist Buttercreme Icing- weak YES!] Lol! I have been drinking alot of my juices and water well I had a cut back on some. But my stair climbs I have continued and stay up on really good. Unfortuntately weather has not permitted my walks.

The thought of walking in freezing below freezing weather is a NOTTA, I dont want to stick to the ground. Lol! My legs my thighs, I am really feeling it on the stair climbs. My abs, I think I need to work more on. I feel it but not as consistant as I should. Lol.

Lots of fruit eating and some veggies, meals little better, with cut backs in a few areas. So really all in all not a bad week but not a good week.

How about you?


5 comments:

Andrea said...

I had two pieces of my son's left over bday cake, too. I pray it does NOT mess up the 4 pounds I have lost. It is very cold here, too. We are suppose to get 6-9 plus inches of snow this evening....so no long walks for me, either.
Hugs,
andrea

*~*~* Tracy said...

Great job on increasing your juice and water intake. And on the stairs! Way to go!

author said...

Sounds like a pretty good week to me, too! Oh my, I cannot resist cake and icing, either. Yum!!! Even if I tell myself, "No, you don't need it. Think of the calories!" I still find myself snarfing a slice (or two) down.

Stair climbing is sooo good for your legs and fanny! You're going to have those "buns of steel" before long! :)

Keep it up! See you next week!

Heidi said...

We had a birthday celebration too. I couldn't successfully avoid the cake either.

Good work on those stair climbs!

homeschool101 said...

Lol, I am so glad you all are with me on the Cake thing. Lol. Thanks for your messages. I plan to keep at it. Lol. Have wonderful evening.