Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Encouraging Word - Gods Timing!

Sometimes the things we go through in this life can be tough and extremely painful. Sometimes we have so many questions and think we want or can handle all the answers. But in truth, we know that if we had all the answers to every question, we may not be able to handle them. That is why I believe that our Heavenly Father does with hold answers at times for many reasons. It's in these time that we should cling on to him awaiting His advice and directions on where to go.

I recently shared a scripture with you that the Lord led me to and how He showed me to stand on this scripture. I want to share this scripture again as He has again reminded me of this scripture and a very encouraging word all of which the timing was everything. Sometimes I just sit and chuckle to myself at how amazing our Father is. How He shows up just in the right timing..

What ever you are going through right now, I hope this word encourages you as it has me:

Encouraging Word #1  via  Air1 Radio:
                                                           
{The scripture as it is noted in the Bible}

Romans 5:3-5 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. 4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

{The scripture as He showed me to quote it}

RE-READ Romans 5:3-5 like this:

I can rejoice, too, when I run into problems and trials, for I know that they help me develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens my confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead me to disappointment. For I know how dearly God loves me, because He has given me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with his love.”

                                                                                       

Encouraging Word #2  via  Joseph Prince Encourager


Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled
John 14:27
27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you… Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

The night before Jesus died, He gave His peace to His disciples — “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you…” This peace was not just for His disciples, but also for us today. We have His peace.

 

The moment you believe in Jesus Christ, He who is the Prince of Peace comes to live inside you. And when the Prince of Peace resides in you, every blessing that you will ever need pertaining to your soundness and wholeness is already inside you.
 
“Pastor Prince, if this is true, then why do I still see problems in my health, finances, family and relationships?”

 

The answer is a troubled heart. That is why after Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you,” He said, “Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

 

A troubled and fearful heart works like fingers that clamp down hard on a water hose. The supply of water is flowing from the tap, but little or nothing is coming out at the other end of the hose. God’s ever-present supply of blessings toward you is like the water flowing freely from the tap. But you don’t see the blessings when you allow your heart to be gripped by worry or fear.

 

So when fearful, anxious thoughts come, remind yourself of Jesus’ words: “Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” Even when things appear to get worse, say, “Lord, I refuse to worry about this. In the midst of all this, I see the finished work of Christ. He said, ‘It is finished!’ So my child’s healing is accomplished. My marriage is blessed. My debts are cleared. I will let not my heart be troubled by these things.”
 
Beloved, I cannot “let not” for you. Your family and friends cannot “let not” for you. Only you can “let not your heart be troubled”. So guard your heart from being troubled. You don’t have to guard your career, reputation, children or even health. When you guard your heart, God will guard everything else for you!
 
 

No comments: