Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

The B90 Daily - Day 22

The B90 Daily - Day 22

I hope all is going well with you today and your reading is going great and growing daily in your walk. I know there have been some challenging places on my end, my biggest trouble is my thyroid right now but I am hanging in there still pressing on even when it is hard. Remeber find rest and strength in Christ to press on with this challenge even if you are a little behind. A few extra chaps of reading or even if it takes a few extra days of reading pass the challenge, it is worth it for the growth and his reward to each of us in the end. God loves us all very much, sending His son to us- what a wonderful gift He gave each of us. Its our turn to give back to Him and to His children. This is only just the beginning. Much is in store for this new year. Walk expecting from our father. Remember to put on the full armor of God daily and daily pray with your reading, most importantly Listen for Him to speak!

God Bless you everyone. Today we read on to 2 Samuel.

(1 Samuel 28- 2 Samuel 8)

No comments: