Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday

Photobucket

Well its been two weeks now, I am catching you up on. I made a breif post but didnt link it to everyone, I forgot really. [Has been a trying three weeks truthfully] I didnt post last week, because my dads health took a turn but praise God he is little better this week, but we are not out of the woods just yet. My father is battling diabetes that is trying to end his life, kidneys are near complete shut down, he recently had a dialysis implant inserted and he is still sitting on a kidney transplant list. We are still walking in faith that he will be delivered soon in Gods timing and Gods way.

At any rate, fitness last week definately didnt play a huge roll in my days. It was tough enough as it was to force myself to get food in me. Blah!

I was able to keep at my stair climbs which seems to be the most of what I stick to now by habit. YAY! Last week was an up and down fitness week as for exercise and healthy eating. I benged a little not alot on snacks for energy, I seldom do this but seemed that was what I craved to move me. Blah! So this week I am regearing up for Motivation - Move Move Move... The weather still is not cooperating with me, Come on Mother nature, My walks are yelling to me. Stair climbs are much of my days alot of them.

I watched a health study this week and havent got to watch the next lesson but learned alot and have my full attention. In the next week I will post about it and link it to the Fit Mommy so you can read what I have been find out!

Water - How good do you really think water is for you? [Eliminating Tap Water] I truthfully knew water was good for you but not to the extent of what I learned this week on what exactly the water does for your body and why it is so important for you to drink lots of it and why the best time of the day to really drink as much as you can is in the earlier part of your day. If you want to know more look for the post attached next week. Wow! That really is all I can say, so as for water goes, "Drink it up baby" - This is all I have been telling myself!

I have not gotten in much pushups or wall pushups or abs work this last two weeks. :( But I am working on implementing them in to my day this weekend and coming weeks now that so far things are on a good role. {Praying it stays that way} Lots of things coming up for me that are a pain like BIRTHDAYS, My DH is preparing for a trip to Japan and other things. Blah! You know we had Birthday #2 this weekend and we have 2 more birthdays coming in March. BiGolly I know I can do this!!!

I am just gonna have to do a detox to kill out the temptations that interfere in my birthday weeks. Lol! Yipes! Well all in all really, not a bad week or a great one but a good one you could say.

How about you? :)

4 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Hey, Tiff~

I'm sorry to hear that things have been a bit rough lately with your day. I pray his health will continue to improve....baby steps!

I too, have needed to implement some kind of exercise program into my schedule. Something called "LAZINESS" keeps getting in my way!

Keep up the good work, g/f!

Blessings~
Laura

Heidi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's struggles.

Those needed walks will be much easier once the sun is shining and the temperature is up.

I'm interested in hearing more about your health study next week!

*~*~* Tracy said...

I'm really sorry to hear your dad has been so sick. I hope he improves with dialysis.

Great job on the stairs. They are really good exercise. I'm glad you posted about the benefits of water. I actually like water but tend to forget to drink it. It's good to have a reminder about the importance of it.

author said...

I'm so sorry about your Dad. I'll continue to pray for him. ((Hugs))

But hey--great job with continuing to "take the stairs"! Honestly, stair climbing is really one of the best exercises; works your thighs, fanny & gets your heart rate up. Woohoo! :)

I'm really looking forward to reading about your health study! I love that kind of stuff. ;)

Keep going--you're doing great!