Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vaccines - Want to hear from you!

This link sparked a debate on Facebook, I am sharing it with you as I wanted to hear what you think about VACCINES. Although it does involve some other issues about homeschooling, I know some of you that homeschool follow this blog and my HS blog. I will share it both places as I have different followers also on my HS blog.

Take a look at this link and tell me what you think. Do you agree with Vaccines? Do you agree that they are safe or Not? Do you belief that homeschoolers are escaping vaccinations? Do you think the Government is hiding the truth about what really is in the vaccines? [Are they making vaccines with fetus cells] Tell me what you think as I have read alot of thinkers on Facebook.

http://www.jpedhc.org/article/S0891-5245(09)00045-5/abstract


My thoughts in particular are this:
I dont agree with vaccinations. I am alarmed at how many vaccines have been mandated in to this system now. [Far to many, some still with mercury in them] I am and always will be concerned about the immunizations they want to give our children today.

[Off Subject: This week I will be making a post on healthy decisions and I will keep making posts as I continue this journey with the '7 Pillars' teaching so I will share with you and link posts - you may check back and read what I have learned and found out pertaining to our body and intake. I will note I relate immunizing to this teaching 100%]

On topic - I dont believe that the Government wants any factual truth linked about these mandated vaccines or any other thing involving the safety or well being of our country or us! Yes, I said the Government! There were alot of nieve thoughts on Facebook about the Government. I bring the Government involved to this because, Today, Our Government DOES NOT work for the people! "We the people" does not exhist anymore! So I am not at all in doubt that some of the problems or things we are faced with today are not caused by the Goverment!

Yes, alot of this could of been avoided by making the right decision. Unfortuantely, this Government got corrupted, greedy, put them self above the people and made it all about them rather then 'WE THE PEOPLE' and they made extremely poor decisions leading us to where we are today. Like what decisions? How about the decision to allow foreign trade. In the mid 1800-s to mid 1900s America went through a fight [successfully campaigned] to rid us from all of the diseases and sickeness we are now seeing spark back up today and causing all of the fuss about vaccines and new vaccines! We were more careful on foreign trade and we enforced border protection policies then we do today.

Now foreign trade is a mojor part of our society, [Why?] and we dont have a clue how to enforce border protection policies. [Hello!] Take for instance this new influenza out break that started as the 'SWINE FLUE' now known as the H1N1 virus because some got offended. [Really, to many easily offended] At any rate, Why were the borders NOT shut down? Why did we still allow people back in to the United States when they were exposed to this virus? Why didnt we contain [Isolate] it to one place? If we had leaders that were for the people like we did back when our country was founded, then we would of isolated it. But today, I think our Government is allowing things deliberately for what ever idiotic reason they may have.

Thus, leading me back to vaccines. We never needed this many vaccines, nor do we need them now! Our bodies were not created for vaccines, medicines or all the junk we put in our bodies today. Its No wonder our bodies can not fight anything off anymore today because of the garbage shoved at us with the claim it will make us better. I have no doubt that they can not link autisim and some of these other forms of special needs to vaccines. I have no doubt at all, that the Government has not ordered a cover up for alot of these vaccines and other things today. The bible is my key source of information and warns us this day is coming and the Governments control will get worse. So do I agree with vaccines, well the mandated vaccines that have been given for years now, I can live with but these new mandated, NOPE!

Mandate, regulate, all they want! Just because the Goverment or some scientist brainwashed by the Government says so - Does Not mean it is so! Which is why I will only get the vaccines my husband and I feel are necessary for our children other wise, they can bark and yell all they want about requirements.

As for Homeschoolers escaping - If people do believe this then they are sadly mistaken. A majority of the Homeschoolers come from the public school system and just like others have been vaccinated to some degree. Parents have Parental Rights in public schools and out of public schools, but are they aware of their parental rights -NO! This is how the schools are able to get away with more then they are allowed to by constitutional laws. Since so many parents have become prey to brainwashing by the schools and their polocies they are not aware of the things that have been in front of them this whole time. I can not tell you how many people I have talked to that are in public school systems that believe things have to be done a particular way because 'The School Says So!' Many of these parents are finding out the hard way about their rights and many find out as they switch their kids out of public schools and begin to homeschool.

Dont be fooled about Homeschoolers or Homeschooling. There is no easy way out or escape route in place. Homeschooling is parents taking their concerns about their childs education in to their own hands because the system in place now is not helping them. Religion based education or not, it is all about parents concern for their childs education. Now their are some also concerned about their childs safety in the public schools - I completely agree with that aswell. Regardless, we do not homeschool to escape and those who believe this need to get more understanding on the system before basing their theory on the matter.

I have said alot on my thoughts and I am sorry I bounced around some, It just bothers me that nieve people are out there thrushing something they know nothing to very little about.

Send me your thoughts!

3 comments:

Grizzly Bear said...

I vaccinated all my children. I have worked in the medical field for over 8 years so I research everything as much as I can.

My kids get their flu shots every year. 2 of my children have asthma so I have to be on top of that. I also had all my children vaccinated with H1n1. I also was vaccinated.

I don't have a view or not about the goverment. I do my own research and ask alot of questions. But I don't blame people for not wanting them. Everyone has a right to choose them or not.

Happy Sunday.

Grizzly Bear said...

Oh I didn't answer about homeschooling. LOL

Homeschooling I wish I was organized enough to homeschool. Not because of religious beliefs or anything else. Just being able to teach them more.

Kudos to those who homeschool.

homeschool101 said...

Thanks Gzell. Definately pays to do the research on everything. I wouldnt do nothing with out the research and knowing myself what pros and cons are. ;)