Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Word Thy Strength

Make straight paths for thy feet lest in time of weakness ye be turned aside,
Lest in a place of decision ye be led in the wrong direction.
But if ye walk circumspectly and in the light of My Word,
Ye shall know plainly, and if ye look to Me, I will guide thee with Mine eye.
Yea, I will watch over thee in love. I will bless thee with My bounty.
 
My presence shall go with thee, Keeping thee in peace, and goodness and mercy shall follow thee.
My song shalt though hear in the night, and My Word shall be they strength.
I will deliver thee from the evil one and I will undergird thee with My faithfulness.
Thou shalt walk upon high places because of the Lord thy God, 
for in Him is might and power and He will perfect that which concerneth thee.
Yea, He will keep thee in all thy ways.
 
~ Dialogues With God
by  F. Roberts

No comments: