Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rejoice Always

Find comfort in knowing that the God of all times, whom loves you, will bring you comfort in the hours when you need it most. Be obedient to His command that you rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS. It is because He must become your one true source of life and joy that He allows the difficult circumstances to come. In them He will test your love for Him. It is not a time for you to test His love for you! His love for you is constant and is not to be reckoned by your own happieness or unhappieness. He sends all in Love. If you have unhappieness, it is because of your own wrong reactions.

Learn to react rightly, and properly discern His intention. Never blame Him for your misery, for it is not from His hand.


                                                                   

Beloved, Do you find your self nodding or saying, "Yes, This is me," as you read the above passage? I encourage you to re-read the above passage as you see it noted below. Before you begin, Take a moment and ask the Lord to open your ears to hear from Him, Keep your mind clear and your heart receptive. Then begin reading the passage again below:

                                                                     


Knowing that I love you at ALL times, will bring comfort in the hours when you need it most. Be obedient to My command that you rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS. It is because I must become your one true source of life and joy that I allow the difficult circumstances to come. In them I test your love for Me. It is not a time for you to test My love for you! My love for you is constant and is not to be reckoned by your own happieness or unhappieness. I send all in Love. If you have unhappieness, it is because of your own wrong reactions.

Learn to react rightly, and properly discern My intention. Never blame Me for your misery, for it is not from My hand.

Now beloved, receive His love for you and be comforted by your heavenly father who will never leave you.

No comments: