Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

Posting Delay - Prayer Request

Im putting the new series of posts on delay a week. My Great Gram (90 yrs) went back in to the hospital and I have been by her side daily since she went in. The same night my gram went in her best friend (89 yrs) went in, both have been upgraded to good condition but we are still in a process of getting better. My gram is doing better but still needs prayers and so does her friend. Her friend was rushed in with seriously bad head pains, experiencing bad confusion, slur of speech and extremely high blood pressure. A lot of tests have been done on her, including head scans and as of right now she has a clean bill of health and no answers and still experiencing bad headaches and high blood pressure. (When she knows us she says she is a walking pill machine because of all the medicine they have her on.) 

I am asking you to please join me in prayer over both of these two beautiful women of God. Agree with us for total deliverance in health and answers for what ever is causing the spells. I thank you in advance and apologize I have to post pone a week. 

Thank you

No comments: