Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Followers

Friday Follow

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome... Feel free to search around my blog. I am a christian wife/mother of 4 beautful little ones. Ages 12, 5, 4, 3. I homeschool my little ones as well [More on that at my other blog, button on right side towards bottom]. I love serving and sharing my experiences and growth in the Lord. On this blog I share my personal walk with the Chirst, challenges I have been faced with, Encouraging words and lots of other experiences that are life changing and rewarding. I enjoy the personal challenges that life brings our way good and bad. It is all for growth and will help us to become stronger and more able to live this life.

Friday followers is all new for me. Its really not about how many followers I gain, more about how many new blogging friends I meet and am able to be there for to encourage and share with. I welcome new followers to my blog. Thank you for dropping by. Have a wonderful wonderful day and weekend. :)

To view my whole blog you can click this link : http://hissevencones.blogspot.com/

Join up in the fun by using the Mcklinky below.

MckLinky Blog Hop



10 comments:

Debra said...

I was already following you, but thought I'd drop in and say welcome to Friday Follow! I have found some neat new blogs through this. :)

homeschool101 said...

Thanks ladies for stopping in. Deb great to see you again. Have a wonderful day!

Darcy said...

Following your blog from Friday Follow....looking forward to reading more, I will be back!

homeschool101 said...

Thank you ladies. I am heading over to yours right now.

Delia said...

Love the music on your blog. Visiting you from Friday Follow. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Blogging!

Grizzly Bear said...

Happy Follow Friday!

Have a great weekend! :)

a49erfangirl said...

I am now following your blog from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend.

homeschool101 said...

O bless you, Welcome ladies. I am heading over to yours now! :)

homeschool101 said...

a49erfangirl - I tried to follow you but there was no blog but web page and email. I clicked both and it said not found. Sorry. Hope to catch up with you. Bless you!

Erin said...

Following from Friday Follows.